YOUR INTENTIONAL LIFE
I help you understand and manage whatever life throws at you so you can start to feel in control of your life and with great success! I believe you have the strength not just to survive, but to truly thrive, intentionally.
Are you living your life intentionally?
IS THIS FOR YOU?
If you can say "yes" to any of the statements listed below, then you are in the right place.
1. You have been described as someone who gives their best but lately you've been worried that you don't have much left in the tank for your family at the end of the day.
2. You don't feel like you can be yourself and lately you've been feeling like you have to maintain a certain image or reputation.
3. For many years you have enjoyed your career, but recently you have started to feel stuck and have considered the possibility of pursuing a career change.
4. Have you invested in your education and don't want to see it be wasted by pursuing your dream?
5. Do you feel disconnected from others and are socially lonely?
6. You are someone who manages stress well, but recently you are constantly thinking about work and stressed by the constant demands.
7. Typically you are a healthy person, but lately, you have acquired some unhealthy eating habits, don't sleep well, and don't have time for exercise.
8. Recently, you feel like you have had to compromise your beliefs, faith, etc in order to maintain and provide a positive working environment.
If you're here, maybe we are walking the same road or you're on the road I've been walking. Let's talk about that!
SUCCESS COACHING ONE ON ONE SESSIONS
GROUP COACHING SESSIONS
Contribute To Others' Success
If you're like me, I started my career having invested both time and money in my education, but I began losing interest in why I started my career and lost balance for myself and my family. I was tired and disengaged from my family and recognized I was not myself for way too long and needed to make a change. With a strong faith and lots of prayer with my wife and family, we decided to relocate, which provided our family with more opportunities for everyone. This change has allowed me to spend more time with my family, improve my quality of life, and am now doing more of what I was put on this Earth to do by helping others live intentionally.
I live in West Des Moines, Iowa with my beautiful wife and children along with our pets. I enjoy spending time with my family, being outdoors, and traveling. As a fully-certified coach, I am able to talk to people who are experiencing some gaps in their ideal life and working with them to identify solutions and take action toward what they are looking for in their lives.
As a leader, I'm so glad I had a chance to work with Rob. He really helped me to both think and live intentionally. Rob was instrumental in helping me shift from a fixed to a growth mindset and truly establish my purpose and priorities. His ability to help establish perspective in life is what makes him a great coach.
In just a few sessions of working with Rob, he helped me work through some life altering decisions that I was in the process of making. Rob did a fantastic job working along side me by empathetically listening, asking great questions and providing outstanding insight that I used in making my decision and will continue to use going forward. Rob is down to earth, positive and was able to ignite a new insightful way I
could draw out the best in myself. I highly recommend Rob for anyone looking to take their life to the next level.